This is a personal blog. It will more than likely be filled with thoughts, jokes, fandom stuff, music, politics, feminism, art, life, and random things.
I live to help people and love meeting them. Feel free to drop me a message in my ask.
Due to the nature of the list mentioned above and the fact that this is a personal blog, there will be times when I will post silly and lighthearted things (such as fandom related things or funny reblogs) but other times I will reblog or post serious topics that are important to me (such as women's rights, gender equality, globalization, political issues, sociological theory, psychological topics, etc) as well as things that might not be suitable for certain people. It's the internet, you're at your own discretion of what you see or read.
- January - do you rather warm or cold weather?
- February - give one fact/detail about your crush
- March - favorite color?
- April - what religion are you?
- May - what is your eye color and hair color?
- June - what is the best thing you’ve ever experienced?
- July - what do your summers usually consist of?
- August - what is the worst thing you’ve ever experienced?
- September - would you rather be inside or outside?
- October - what is your favorite movie?
- November - what is your favorite food?
- December - what do you want for christmas?
- 01 - what type of computer do you have?
- 02 - favorite web site?
- 03 - who would you consider your best friend on tumblr?
- 04 - do you play a musical instrument?
- 05 - do you want to play a musical instrument or another musical instrument?
- 06 - share one time that you let someone down
- 07 - favorite overall thing (can be anything)?
- 08 - bottled water or tap water?
- 09 - post your desktop background
- 10 - favorite blog on tumblr?
- 11 - what is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
- 12 - what is one word that you love?
- 13 - favorite subject in school?
- 14 - what do you want to be when you grow up?
- 15 - what time does your alarm clock go off?
- 16 - if you changed your name, what would it be?
- 17 - what is your morning routine?
- 18 - sexual orientation?
- 19 - what do you look for in a significant other?
- 20 - what is the most expensive thing you own?
- 21 - why did you choose your url?
- 22 - what url would you like the most?
- 23 - what is your favorite app?
- 24 - favorite number?
- 25 - what is your favorite childhood memory?
- 26 - what is you most successful post?
- 27 - do you like or reblog things more often?
- 28 - do you think mcr will come back?
- 29 - what is one food that you despise?
- 30 - mouse or trackpad?
- 31 - random fact about yourself?
A: Favorite Game of all time?
B: Favorite Series of all time?
C: Least Favorite Game of all time?
D: Favorite Soundtrack?
E: Favorite Sequel?
F: Biggest Let down?
G: What're you currently playing?
H: Favorite local multiplayer game?
I: Favorite Online multiplayer game?
J: Favorite system?
K: Game you're most looking forward to?
L: Favorite Licensed title?
M: Favorite Game of last year?
N: Favorite protagonist?
O: Favorite antagonist?
P: Favorite Genre?
Q: Any Guilty Pleasure Games?
R: Most underrated game?
S: Most overrated game?
T: Best game memory?
U: Favorite Handheld title?
V: First game you remember playing?
W: Any games you regret getting rid of?
X: What you'd like to change about your favorite franchise?
Y: What game would you want your child to play first?
Z: Game character you most associate with?
when she says she doesn’t send nudes
when guys objectify women and expect them to send nudes
when someone asks you about your nuclear plans for russia
When Russia sends you nudes
I don’t understand how all Muslims are called terrorists because of what one group of 19 extremist men did 13 years ago.
But white people aren’t called terrorists when they invaded their countries, killed millions of civilians, when they shoot up schools, shoot up movie theaters, and kill random POC. Isn’t that something.
But that way you both have the same name. Like why would she even change it if they won’t be the same? What the hell people?!
Right??? And then I heard someone say, too, that even with hyphenated names they only ever use the first one. UH EXCUSE ME? CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR! THAT HYPHEN IS THERE FOR A REASON! Plus jokes on them because her name is first because mine starts with a Z.
yo apparently its not common for the MAN to hyphenate his name when he gets married but women do it occasionally. I always thought they both did it because like what’s the fucking point? if you’re going to be patriarchal keep the dude’s name. if you’re going to be independent, then keep your name. but if you’re the only one hyphenating and he’s not, what you’re doing don’t mean shit. Also like when people take their maiden name and make it their middle name? who the fuck? no one is going to see that in America. why? cuz America is sexist as fuck. its just such a weird concept to me that people are awestruck by hyphenating. we’re in 2014. get real. it’s not a new thing. like i’m happy we hyphenated even though originally i suggested we keep our names so she wouldn’t have to go through the hassle of changing it but it’s cool. now we can both go through it and still have our names together. (plus its makes identifying the parents of our “future” children easier in the future, this is actually the biggest reason, that and mail/credit cards/banks/etc. otherwise professionally we’re known by our maiden names.)